Eid-ul-Fitr marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Also known as “feast of breaking the fast”, Eid-ul-Fitr is one of the most auspicious day celebrated by Muslims worldwide. So here is a list of Eid Mubarak wishes, Eid Mubarak messages and Eid Mubarak greetings that you can share with your Muslim brothers or relatives and make them happy. Below is a vast variety of Eid Mubarak wishes, greetings, messages and also a few images. Go select yours.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes, Happy Eid Mubarak Messages
- May life bring you all kinds of joyous, peaceful and satisfactory moments that it could offer. Wishing you immense goodness of health and heart…On this Eid! Eid Mubarak.
- Just forget about diet, worry less about fat, eat more meat and put on some weight. Happy Eid Al Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah settle for your sacrifice and will He grant all of your desires and wishes. May your life be blessed and may you find happiness in every moment of your life. Eid Mubarak!
- Hey, take a break from your stressed life cuz this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are most welcomed to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Eid Mubarak!
- Live your present to the fullest and don’t worry about tomorrow. Life is too short to live in stress and tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.
- Eid Mubarak! Live the moment and be happy. Because, we only need a little to make a happy life, it’s all within yourself and your mentality. Wishing you the best today and always.
- May this Eid bring you the most joyous moments of your life, may all your wishes come true on this holy day and may you and your near and dear one’s be blessed by the grace of Allah. Eid Mubarak!
Also Read: Ramdan Quotes and Status
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2019 | Eid Mubarak Messages in English
- May this auspicious occasion of Eid give you all the reasons to make every moment of your life even more beautiful. Wishing you a happy Eid Day! Eid Mubarak!
- Let you lives be adorned by the colors of heaven on this auspicious moment of Eid. Wishing you wonderful and blessed Eid day for you and your family.
- May this Eid mark the beginning of another great and successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- May this auspicious occasion of Eid give you all the reasons to enjoy a more beautiful life. Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the auspicious occasion of sharing the love and caring for the needy people. Eid Mubarak to all!
Eid Mubarak Greetings for Friends, Eid Mubarak Messages for Best Friends
- One of the best parts of life is good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what fate is set for me. Happy Eid Day!
- Another auspicious day is going to be celebrated with the best pal of my life. Let’s enjoy every bit and make this day a memorable one. Eid Mubarak!
- You, my beloved friends are the reason for having so much fun every Eid. I love you all and wishing the most special Eid Mubarak to all my friends!
- Let this auspicious occasion of Eid set an astounding milestone to our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. My Eid’s are special only because of you. Eid Mubarak dear friend!
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends | Eid Mubarak Message Images
Chupke Se Chaand Ki Roshni Chuu Jaye Aapko,
Dheere Se Yeh Hawa Kuch Keh Jaaye Aapko,
Dil Se Jo Chahte Ho Maang Lo Khuda Se,
Ham Dua Karte Hai Mil Jaaye Wo Aapko….
- Let’s celebrate this auspicious occasion of Eid as an achievement of our long friendship. Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
- On this special and holy occasion, let’s promise to each other that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends for the rest of our lives. Eid Mubarak.
- I believe that Almighty Allah put us in this beautiful world to be happy and enjoy every moment of our life. So he crafted some joyous occasion and this Eid is such a special one. Have a very special and memorable Eid celebration!
- Let’s celebrate this holy Eid occasion wearing a new dress, and treating ourselves with quality food. Best wishes for a great day ahead, Eid Al Adha Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Family, Eid Mubarak Greetings for Family
- “In each shared smile and laughter; In each silent prayer answered; In each chance that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! Eid Mubarak.”
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I’m becoming more and more impatient to be reunited with you guys. Love you guys from the depth of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Dear mom and dad, I am really so blessed to have parents whom I get to spend the day with. You are the only reason why every Eid day seems like a day spent in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- Say goodbye to the previous amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, new clothes and delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! Love you all!
- I’m sending the moon tonight so that it can wish Eid Mubarak to my beautiful family. Hope it does make it to you sooner than it takes me to reach home. Advanced Eid Mubarak from me!
Advanced Eid Mubarak Wishes in English
- May this auspicious ocassion of Eid bless you with peace and bring joy to your heart and home. Eid Mubarak!
- Even in my absence on this Eid day, I want you to know that from my heart and soul, I would always be with you to share all the joyous moments and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest and live every moment. Love you all!
- I am grateful to Allah coz he blesses me with two amazing days in a year to be with the people I love and care the most in my life!
- Live every day and every moment of your life like it’s a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour and even every breath is a gift from Allah. Be grateful to him and just say a thanks on this Eid day for everything!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Husband/Wife
Chaand Sa Roshan Ho Ramzaan Tumhara,
Ibadat Se Bhara Ho Roza Tumhara,
Har Roza Aur Namaz Qabool Ho Tumhari,
Yahi Allah Se Hai, Dua Hamari!!
- Every Eid spent with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks cuz you were there for me, always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.
- It’s your love that makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my excitement doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joyous and amazing moments together.
- There is nothing more wonderful than spending a marvellous day with an amazing partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- You are the reason for my life to be colourful each day. Let me turn on the tables and make this Eid colourful for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
- Eid is not just a day to celebrate or enjoy for me. It’s a day that makes me feel thankful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
- With you in my life, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous one. Thanks for being along my side for all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for having you! Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Messages for Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Koi Itna Chaahe Tumhe to Batana,
Koi Tumhari Fikr Kare to Batana,
Eid Mubarak Toh Har Koi Keh Lega,
Koi Hamaare Andaaz Mein Kahe to Batana….
- Finding a perfect soulmate is a tuff task nowadays. I am too lucky cuz I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Eid Mubarak dear!
- My life has turned into a romantic movie since the day I met you. Let’s release the movie on Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!
- Eid Mubarak to the most amazing and beautiful person in my life! I love you more than you can even imagine and want to spend a thousand Eids with you!
- Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah for keeping us together like this forever.
- Thanks to Allah for bringing us together to share the same path. Now, let’s share the same happiness and pleasure as the auspicious Eid is almost knocking at the door! Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!
Belated Eid Mubarak Wishes | Eid Mubarak Greetings Images
- Live and enjoy like a child and be grateful to Allah for he has bestowed our Muslim brothers and sisters with such a beautiful day. Eid Mubarak to you!
My wish for you on this Eid,
May peace and joy embrace your life,
And stay on this blessed day and always. Ameen!
Eid Ul Aldha Mubarak!
- On Eid , I wish that all of your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are granted and answered by the Almighty. Have a blessed Eid!
- May you have the blessings of Allah today and always. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak 2018!
- May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on this Eid and in every moment of your life. Happy Eid Ul Adha 2018!
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes | Eid Mubarak Greetings
- We pray that Allah’s blessings will fill your life with pleasure and open the doors of success today, tomorrow and always.
Allahhu Akbar, Allahhu Akbar, Allahhu Akbar…
It’s your recipe and your prayers on Eid Ul Adha,
May Allah bless you and grant all of your wishes…
Eid Ul Adha Mubarak 2018!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family. May the guidance and divine blessings of Allah be with you and your family…
- Eid Mubarak, wishing you and your near and dear ones a blessed Eid!
- Having you in my life is like a blessing and on Eid Ul Adha, I wish that it stays forever. Eid Mubarak!
- On the Holy occasion of Eid Ul Adha that celebrates the hajj… May every moment of your life be filled with happiness and may every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak: it’s not their flesh nor their blood, that reaches Allah: it’s your devotion that reaches him: he has therefore created them subject to you, that you simply might worship Allah for his guidance to you and proclaim the great news to any or all who do right.
Eid Mubarak Message in Hindi
Tujh Ko Meri Na Mujhe Teri Khabar Jayegi,
Eid Ab Ke Bhi Dabe Paaw Guzar Jayegi…
- Eid Ul Adha is Eid of your offerings and devotion of Allah’s orders. May God bless us with a similar altogether moments and ways of life, and facilitate all amongst us, who are helpless, disturbed and expecting his rehmat. Eid Mubarak
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah’s blessings keep your heart and home safe, healthy, happy and joyous!
- May you shine in Allah’s divine blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May this auspicious occasion of Eid bring countless happiness in your life and may you celebrate it to the fullest with all of your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak
- May Allah flood your life with happy and joyous moments on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with devotion and your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid.
- On this blessed occasion may Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity. Wishing you and your near and dear one’s a very happy Eid! Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Wishes Quotes from the Quran
- I have my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There’s not a moving creature, however He encompasses a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (Koran 11:55-56)
- The taking of 1 innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of 1 life is like saving all of mankind. (Koran, 5:33)
- O You who believe! Enter completely into peace [Islam]. Don’t follow the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (Koran: 2, 208)
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Leader, the Designer. To Him belong the foremost lovely names. Glorifying Him is everything within the heavens and also the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (Koran 59:24)
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he ought to do good deeds and not associate anyone within the worship of his Lord. (Koran – 18:110)
- “May Allah’s divine blessings fill your life with hope, faith and joy on this auspicious occasion of Eid-Ul-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Ul Adha!”
Eid Mubarak Greetings Images | Eid Mubarak Wishes Images
- This Eid-ul-Fitr, may Allah bless you in all your Endeavors and lead you to the path of continued success and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
- “May Allah’s blessings be with you today and also in every moment. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!”
- “Sending you warm wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.”
- “Whoever wishes to satisfy his Lord, he ought to aid deeds and not associate anyone within the worship of his Lord.” (Koran – 18:110)
- “You cannot guide those you’d wish to however God guides those He wills. He seeks the best knowledge of the guided.” (Koran – 28: 56)
So this was what we had from our side on Eid Mubarak wishes, messages and greetings. Comment below how you liked it and which category or specifically which wishes or greetings was your favourite.
Also ping us with your own Eid Mubarak wishes or greetings if you have some. Keep checking our posts as we constantly keep on updating our collections.
Also check out
For more whatsapp status, instagram captions and quotes check out Status4Everyone