The holy month of Ramadan 2019 is almost coming. According to Wikipedia, Ramadan(also known as Ramzan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is observed by Muslims worldwide by fasting. Ramadan 2019 will begin in the evening of Sunday, May 5 and ends in the evening of Tuesday, June 4. As Ramzan is near so we decided to collect some awesome Ramadan quotes. These Ramadan quotes are a collection of famous Prophets sayings, the holy Quran, etc. So spread the happiness of Ramadan Kareem with your relatives and family by sharing these quotes on Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Quotes 2019 | Ramadan Kareem Quotes
- “May this Ramadan be successful for all of the ummah and provide us with good health and prosperity.”
- “Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will strengthen your Imaan and make you a better version of yourself. Happy Ramadan.”
- “Ramadan is like a rare flower that blossoms once a year & just as u begin to smell its fragrance, it disappears for another year.”
- “When the month of Ramzan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened, Hell’s are closed and therefore the evils, chained.”
- “The Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said: the people will remain upon goodness as long as they hasten to break their fast.”
- “The Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said: He who gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will receive the same reward as him, except that nothing will be reduced from the fasting persons reward.”
- “Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to u as it was prescribed to those before u, that u many learn piety & righteousness.”
- “He is the one god, the creator, the Merciful, the evolver. To Him belong the most beautiful names … He is the almighty, most wise. Wishing you a happy and blessed Ramadan!”
- “May Allah (The Merciful) shower His countless blessings on believers on this holy month of Ramadan and always.”
- “Walk humbly, speak courteously, dress neatly, treat kindly, & donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you!”
Share these beautiful quotes on Ramadan as your Ramadan status for whatsapp to your friends and family.
Also Read: Eid Mubarak Wishes and Greetings
Best Ramadan Quotes and Sayings | Ramadan Status
- “May ur Ramadan be blessed (Ramadan Mubarak) and May The Merciful accept ur good deeds as sincerely done for Him (Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum)”.
- “Islam has peace at its core. We are not here in this country to be accepted, we are here to be respected.”
- We must master our egoistic nature, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in donating. Fasting helps us to rediscover all that is alive around us and reconcile with them.
- The essence of fasting is to calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves to become the better version of ourselves. To fast is to identify our desires, and thereby having better self-control by not giving up to those desires.
- Allah (The most Merciful) says in Quran: “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
- “I look back & 1/2 of Ramzan is over in the blink of an eye. Good times get over soon!”
- “(It was) the month of Ramadan in which Koran was revealed, a guide for the entire mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (b/w right & wrong). So whoever of u sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramzan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Roza (fasts) that month…”
- “Allah (The Supreme Bestower) is with those who restrain themselves.”
- “Fasting is one of the most powerful shield with which a peasant protects himself from the fire.”
- Jesus said “Obviously, Allah (Al-Alim) is my Lord and ur Lord too So start worshipping Him”.
Spread the happiness of Ramadan 2019 this summer with our huge collection of Ramadan Quotes.
Health Benefits of Fasting
We will not only provide you with Ramadan quotes for this Ramadan 2019 but will also tell about the benifits of fasting which you can avail this Ramadan Kareem.
- Fasting gives your complete digestive system rest and thus your digestive power is enhanced.
- If you are having any addictions, then Ramadan Kareem can help you remove these.
- It keeps your body healthy and clean due to the balanced diet you intake during fasting.
- It brings your insulin level(sensitivity) back to normal level.
- Fasting can help or enhance the time being up to which you can remain hungry.
- Fasting also helps in the complete detoxification of your entire body.
- It is also said that fasting improves vision and also enhances(whitens) the skin complexion.
- Fasting is extremely benificial for High blood pressure patients as it can reduce it.
- It can also give a boost to your immune system.
Ramadan Quotes on Fasting | Ramadan Kareem Quotes
- He is the One GOD; the Creator, The All-Knowing One , the The All-Seeing. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is our rightful duty. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.”
- Ramadan-The month in which the Qur’an was revealed to our beloved Prophet; a wonderful opportunity to ask for forgiveness. Fasting for Allah (The All-Knowing) is a great Muslim’s duty; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed.
- “When My servants ask about Me, I’m always close to them. I respond to their prayers, from Me. The people shall be patient and believe in Me, in order to be on the right path.”
- “Whosoever prayed at night in the holy month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and devotion, expecting for a reward from Allah (The Most Merciful), then all his previous sins will be forgiven.”
- “Whosoever Allah (The All-Knowing) wishes to show His greatness, He gives Him the Knowledge of the religion.”
- “Even if all the trees in the world were pens, and all the water in ocean inks, with seven more oceans added to it, the words of Allah (The Sustainer) would not be exhausted: for Allah (The All-Knowing) is infinite in power & wisdom”.
- “If Allah (The Merciful) helps u, none can overcome u, and if He renounce u, who is above Him that can help you? And is Allah (alone) let believers rely upon Him “.
- “Ramzan is the month whose outset is grace, whose middle is compassion and whose end is escape from Hell fire. “
- “Whosoever recites only one ‘Ayat’ in the Holy month of Ramadan, rewards will be given of reciting the whole Quran for all the months “.
These quotes can also be shared as Ramadan status on whatsapp, instagram or facebook.
Ramadan 2019 Quotes | Ramadan Quotes from the Holy Quran
- “If you can avoid all the Major sins, then we will pardon your minor sins and grant you a place in Jannah”.
- “O ye fasting men and women, Allah will pardon your sins, and cleanse your soul”.
- “In His infinite mercy, Allah (The Most Merciful) has sent the light of Ramadan to erase the night of evilness. He has sent the month of the Koran so that He might bring us closer to Him leaving behind the emptiness.”
- “Praise belongs to Allah (The All-Knowing) has given this beautiful month-the month of Ramadan, the month of self-control, the month of self-discipline, the month of chastity, the month of sacrifice, the month of empathy, in which the Quran was sent down as the ultimate guide to mankind, and as clear signs of the Guidance and the Separator.”
- “Ramadan is a BOOT CAMP for the Muslim body and soul. In this Holy month, make everyday count.”
- “Oh you who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. So that you may learn self-restraint.”
- May This Ramadan be the best one yet.
- As Ramadan is knocking at the door, for most of us we may find dust on the Koran, but since Ramadan is also the month of Koran, we should start building close relationships with Koran.
- Ramadan – let this month cleanse your soul.
- TAQWA is the ultimate goal of this holy month of Ramadan, to be among the virtuous forever!
Ramadan Kareem is a beautiful and religious festival. So please make sure to wish your Muslim friends and relatives on this Ramadan with our quotes on Ramadan and our status for Ramadan.
Quotes on Ramadan-The Muslim Holy Month | Ramadan Status
- Make this Ramadan the turning point of your only life on Earth. Step apart from the illusions of this world and indulge in the purity of Imaan.
- Give 1 dinar in charity every day, so if it falls on Llaylatul Qadr, it’s as if you gave charity every day for 84 years.
- Pray 2 unite every day, so if it falls on Laylatul Qadr, it’s as if you prayed every day for 84 years.
- Read Surah Ikhlass 3 times a day, as if it falls on Laylatul Qadr, it’s as if you read the whole Quran every day for 84 years.
- May Allah (The most Merciful) choose us to be one of the victorious.
- It is believed that Every night in Ramadan, Allah (The Merciful) selects people who will not go to Hell.
- Ramadan is about changing bad habits, not putting them on pause.
- Ramadan does not come to change our routine. It comes to cleanse our soul.
- Mould yourself, shape yourself, this Ramadan changes yourself, be a practicing Muslim.
- For a true Muslim, end of Ramadan is not “The End” but the beginning of a new journey leading towards Jannah.
More quotes for Ramadan 2019 coming your way. Stay tuned.
Ramadan Quotes in English | Ramadan Kareem Quotes 2019
- “HE who gives Iftaar (post-fast meal) to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without drawing away from the reward of the latter”.
- Rajab is the month of sowing the seeds. Shaban is the month of irrigation. And Ramadan is the month of reaping the rewards.
- In the last days of this holy month (Ramadan), may Allah (The All-Knowing) answer ur secret prayers, wipe away ur secret tears, erase your secret fears and lift u to the position u so dearly desire.
- Before Ramadan try to forgive everyone who has wronged u so that u can focus on entering the month of Ramadan with a pure heart.
- Its marvelous how Allah (The Merciful) wants to take us a dive in his blessings & mercy in the month of Ramadan.
- Ramadan is like the Rain. It nourishes the seed of good deeds.
- Ramadan Reminders – Supplicate “three prayers are not rejected the prayers of a father, the prayers of a fasting person, and the prayers of a traveller.”
- Keep calm and fast in RAMADAN.
- “He has left his food, water, and desires on my command, the fast is for me, hence I will reward all his good deeds multiplied by 10 times”.
- Iftar – The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon Him) used to break his fast by ripe dates & if there were no dates he (Peace Be Upon Him) used to sip some water.
- If you live each and every day of your life like Ramadan then Akhirah will become your Eid.
So how are you liking our collection of Ramadan quotes and Ramadan status? Make sure to comment below.
Mistakes that you should avoid this Ramadan 2019
Besides quotes on Ramadan, let us also know about some mistakes which you should avoid this Ramadan Kareem.
Ramadan is coming Quotes | Quotes about Ramadan
- Get ready for Ramadan by preparing your mind, body and soul for it.
- Ramadan Strengthens your Imaan, cleanses your heart.
- Try to Spend more time in Sujood (Sajda).
- Allah (The Merciful) never anticipates us to be perfect during Ramadan, but he expects us to keep on trying.
- Ramzan, the month when you gradually start to realize that it’s not the devil. It’s you.
- Make Dua – its Ramadan the month of forgiveness.
- Ramadan is the best time to make or break a habit.
- Ramadan-the month of self-discipline and self-control.
- During this Ramadan Sleep Less pray more.
- Ramadan is, 4 Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness.
Ramadan Verses from the Holy Quran
Ramadan is just amazing. In this holy month all the Muslim community unite together as one and observe it. So share our hand picked collection of Ramadan quotes on this lovely occasion.
Ramadan Status for Whatsapp 2019 | Best Ramadan Quotes
- “Whatever is prayed for at the time of breaking the fast is granted and never refused.”
- When one of you is fasting, he should stay away from back biting, cursing, and if someone starts all this nonsense one must say “I’m Fasting”.
- Oh Allah (The Merciful), Allow us to witness Ramadan, benefit from it, use it to earn your mercy, and emancipation from the fire.
- Ramadan – An oppurtunity to rebuild your Imaan and secure a place in Jannah.
- Loser is the one who remains the same as he was at the beginning of Ramadan.
- Fasting is better for you-if you have only known about it.
- Allah (The Merciful) intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship.
- And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those that fear him.
- Don’t stay away from the blessings of this holy month- for Ramadan is certain your life is not.
- Don’t ever forget the significance of Ramadan-so start reciting Quran.
So this was what we had from our side on Ramadan quotes. Comment below how you liked it and which category or specifically which quote on Ramadan was your favourite.
Also ping us with your own Ramadan Quotes or status if you have some. Keep checking our posts as we constantly keep on updating our collections.
Also check out
For more whatsapp status, instagram captions and quotes check out Status4Everyone